Providing the full picture of claims and medical management
Our primary objective is to provide the highest level of service to our clients and their employees. We become a part of your employee benefit solution 365 days a year by constantly and consistently working with you to ensure that your employee benefit package remains cost-efficient and cost-effective, while controlling overall administrative costs.
The Loomis Company integrates medical management with the claims adjudication process. By using a single system to access both the claims and medical management information, it allows us to proactively manage and monitor claimants that could benefit from the medical management team intervention. It also allows for seamless customer service for members, by having one point of contact for their needs.
- Fully Insured Options
- Self Funding
- Level Funded
- My Loomis Mobile
- The Loomis Approach
- Case Studies
Find a healthcare provider, online claims forms, FAQs, online tools to view status of claims, verify eligibility, and reports for your Health Plan.
View Benefit Plan DetailsMyLoomis allows you to view your Benefits Plan, Verify Eligibility, and Check Claim Status.
The Loomis Company integrates medical management with claims adjudication and customer service administration. By using a single system, we are able to proactively assist members that could benefit from medical management support while navigating through the healthcare system. Our integrated solution allows for seamless customer service for members by having one point of contact for all their needs.
Employers receive online tools to view status of employee claims, current enrollment of plan participants, verify eligibility, reports, find a healthcare provider, online claims forms, FAQs, and more…
The Loomis Company offers employers Intelligent Solutions; protecting what you value most. YOUR PEOPLE. YOUR ASSETS. YOUR FUTURE.
- Self Funded Claims & Plan Administration:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, COBRA, HIPAA Administration
- Learn more about self funding your benefits plan
- Plan Designs to Improve Member Lifestyles
- Value Based Benefits Administration with Integrated Rewards for Compliance
- MedEncentive – Member & Provider Rewards Program
- Personal Health Record
- Advanced Reporting Suite including customized dashboard capabilities
- Mobile Phone Applications
- Analyzed Integrated Health & Workers’ Compensation Data
- Fully Insured Group Medical Plans – PPO, POS, HMO
- Cost Containment Services
- Dialysis Savings
- Implantable Device Savings
- Radiology Concierge Services
- Dependent Audits
- Sleep Apnea Management Solutions
- Section 125 Plan Administration, Cafeteria Plans
- Group Insurance Products – Life, LTD, Dental, Vision
- Benefit Services Outsourcing (BPO)
- Consulting Services: Analysis, Design, Implementation
- Consolidated Billing
- Online Enrollment – Employers & Members
- PBM Integrated Management Solutions
- Small Group & Individual Health Insurance
- Health Care Reform Consulting
- Group Medical Captive Administration
Employer Portal Access
- Self Funded Claims & Plan Administration:
As a valued Healthcare Provider, The Loomis Company provides you with access to patient information through MyLoomis. With MyLoomis, providers can access patient information, verify eligibility, and check the status of claims.
Broker Portal Access
Are Healthcare Insurance Costs Draining Your Cash Flow?
Do something about it today!
One of the largest expenses for small and medium size business is the cost of providing good healthcare insurance at affordable rates to your employees. Our full range of health administrative services, unique medical management tools and reporting, give you access to intelligent solutions which protect what you value most. YOUR PEOPLE. YOUR ASSETS. YOUR FUTURE.
Why is it so important to use an insurance broker like The Loomis Company?
- We can shop the market annually for you so you can better manage your costs.
- Plan designs are created and personalized just for your business.
- There are no additional charges to use a broker.
- We work with the biggest names in the insurance industry to find you the proper health insurance coverage at an affordable rate.
In addition to those services, we can also offer you:
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- Group and Individual Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Individual Health Coverage
- COBRA Administration
- Full HR Services
- Payroll Services
How can I lower my healthcare costs?
- Do you have a broker that shops the markets for you?
- Do you currently utilize an IRS Section 125 Plan to help lower your costs?
- Have you considered HRA / HSA’s for cutting costs?
- Is your company a candidate for self-funded plans
Let Loomis show you how to Take Control of your healthcare costs!
- Your Loomis representative will introduce you to an innovative self-funding benefits program ideal for small to medium-sized businesses
- Learn how to save up to 8% over fully-insured benefits programs within your first year of self-funding
- Find out how you can customize a benefits package that fits your company, is ACA compliant, and aligns properly with your long-term objectives
- Discover how transparency and access to real-time information leads to efficiencies and lower healthcare expenditures
We are offering a new product for the Level Funded Market!
- Available for employers with 10-50 enrolled employees
- Flexible health plan design options
- Deductible and co-insurance options
- Flexible commission arrangements
- 100% payback of claim fund balance after run out period
This Level Funded product is available in the following 21 states: AZ, CO, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, MT, NC, ND, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI, WY
Click HERE for a product brochure.
For information on this Level Funded product or to receive a quote, contact Ken Rose. Email: SFC@loomisco.com | Office: 610.374.4040 x2365 | Cell: 717.824.1500
My Loomis Mobile Application
Anytime on-the-go access is another element that is vital in ensuring effective communications. The Loomis Company offers a mobile application for members to:
- Verify eligibility
- Check claim status
- View and/or email your ID card