The Loomis Company’s Aviation Insurance Division has been serving the aviation community for nearly 50 years. Our Aviation Team focuses exclusively on aviation exposures and provides the most suitable advice and insurance options available to the industry.
Not only do our aviation specialists know insurance, but many are also active pilots. This enables us to fully comprehend and analyze our customers’ exposures to develop solutions to meet the unique needs of their organizations. Our customers reap the benefits of our successful, long-standing relationships in the marketplace. With access to all major markets, our senior level expertise and experience are put to good use when catering to the needs of our customers. Our relationships extend to all companies offering aviation-related coverage solutions in the United States and International markets.
Whether you make your living in the aviation industry or fly for the love of it, it is essential to work with an insurance broker who can commit to being a true partner in your business. The Loomis Company’s aviation insurance team is ready to put our expertise and knowledge to work for you. Whether your concerns are premium savings, risk management strategies, policy coverage, or enhanced liability limits, we can provide a coverage proposal to meet your needs.
We specialize in providing insurance and risk management solutions for:
- Aircraft Charter, Management and Fractional Fleets
- Corporate Aircraft and Individual Aircraft Owners
- Aerospace Manufacturers, MRO’s and Ground Handlers
- FBO’s, Flight Schools and Clubs
- Airports, Commercial and Private
What sets us apart is our understanding of aviation risks and the non-aviation exposures associated with aviation companies. We are ranked as one of the top 100 largest diversified brokers in the country. This allows us to not only offer our customers the highest level of expertise in all facets of their business, but also gives our customers the contingent knowledge and ultimate coverage that a stand-alone aviation broker just cannot deliver.
Consolidating your risks with us can eliminate double coverage and reduce you costs. We can help you with:
- Employee Benefits – Health and Dental, Life and Disability
- Buildings, Hangars and General Property-Casualty Exposures
- Workers Compensation
- Pollution Liability
- Commercial Automobile
- Cyber Liability
We provide effective solutions and superior service regardless of the size of account.
The Loomis Advantage
The Loomis Advantage starts with the development of a unique, tailored program and remains through claims handling.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive review of current market coverage, highlighting potential areas of improvement
- Complete overview of the aviation insurance marketplace
- Specific plan development for implementation of coverage and costs
- Claims expertise dedicated to ensuring that claims are handled quickly in their entirety
- Risk management services designed to provide all-encompassing information for improving safety and managing premium expense
The Loomis Company has a dedicated team of aviation industry professionals built to fit the unique nature of each of our customer’s needs. This benefits our customers by:
- Bringing a dedicated and diverse approach with a multitude of ideas and experiences
- Integrating coverage and solution specialists into the overall and day-to-day risk management process
- Providing customer service continuity and dedication to increase efficiency and control costs
Director of the Aviation Division.
Office: 610.374.4040 ext. 2305 | Cell: 917-969-1812