Notice of COVID-19 Extension of Timeframes
On April 28, 2020, The Department of Labor (DOL and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) issued final rules extending certain timeframes to protect the benefits of participants and beneficiaries in employee benefit plans.
Our primary objective is to provide the highest level of service to our clients and their employees. We become a part of your employee benefit solution 365 days a year by constantly and consistently working with you to ensure that your employee benefit package remains cost-efficient and cost-effective, while controlling overall administrative costs. Our team will provide you with the full picture of claims cost drivers and the impact of programs such as medical management and Telemedicine.
Our system allows us to integrate medical management data with the claims adjudication process. Our integrated approach allows us to proactively manage and monitor claimants that could benefit from case management and other medical management interventions. It also allows for seamless customer service for members, by having one point of contact for their needs.
Let Loomis show you how to take control of your health care costs!
- Your Loomis representative will introduce you to an innovative self-funding benefits program custom tailored to the unique needs of your organization
- We will provide analysis that illustrates your potential savings over fully-insured benefits programs within your first year of self-funding
- Find out how you can customize a benefits package that fits your company, is ACA compliant, and aligns properly with your long-term objectives
- Discover how transparency and access to real-time information leads to efficiencies and lower healthcare expenditures
- See how our technology solutions can enable your plan member to access the right level of care and improve their overall experience when accessing benefits information
We are offering a new product for the Level Funded Market!
- Available to employers with 5 or more employees
- Multiple health plan design options
- Standard PPO and high deductible options
- Broker commission included
- 100% payback of claim fund after run-out period
Please contact us for product availability.
For information on this Level Funded product or to receive a quote, contact Ken Rose. Office: 610.374.4040 x2365 | Cell: 717.824.1500
Are Healthcare Insurance Costs Draining Your Cash Flow?
Do something about it today! Get a Group Health Insurance quote.
One of the largest expenses for small and medium size business is the cost of providing good health insurance at affordable rates to your employees.
Why is it so important to use an insurance broker like The Loomis Company?
- We can shop the market annually for you so you can better manage your costs.
- Plan designs are created and personalized just for your business.
- There are no additional charges to use a broker.
- We work with the biggest names in the insurance industry to find you the proper health insurance coverage at an affordable rate.
In addition to those services, we can also offer you:
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- Group and Individual Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Individual Health Coverage
- COBRA Administration
- Full HR Services
- Payroll Services
How can I lower my healthcare costs?
- Do you have a broker that shops the markets for you?
- Do you currently utilize an IRS Section 125 Plan to help lower your costs?
- Have you considered HRA / HSA’s for cutting costs?
- Is your company a candidate for self-funded plans
My Loomis Mobile
Anytime on-the-go access is another element that is vital in ensuring effective
communications. The Loomis Company offers a mobile application for members to:
- Verify eligibility
- Check claim status
- View and/or email your ID card
The Loomis Approach